We want your Lincoln ownership experience to be as smooth and enjoyable as possible. Below you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
WHEN DOES THE LIMITED WARRANTY BEGIN?
The warranty begins on the original retail delivery date, or on the date of first use (whichever occurs first). This is the "original warranty start date."
Where can I download a manual for older models?
Manuals for vehicles with a model year of 2017 or older may be downloaded at the link below.
WHAT IS COVERED BY MY NEW VEHICLE LIMITED WARRANTY?
Warranty coverage by Time (months)/Distance Travelled (km), whichever comes first
- Basic - 4 years/80,000 km
- Corrosion (perforation only) - 5 years/Unlimited
- Powertrain - 6 years/110,000 km
- Safety Restraint System - 5 years/100,000 km
- Defect Performance - 4 years/80,000 km
- Certain Emission Parts - 8 years/130,000 km
- Hybrid Unique Components - 8 years/160,000 km
CAN I PURCHASE ADDITIONAL WARRANTY COVERAGE?
Yes. Whether your New Vehicle Limited Warranty is nearing expiration, or has expired altogether, a Lincoln Protect Plan can save you unexpected repair bills with additional coverage of many vehicle components.
- Plans are 100% transferrable
- May be included in your finance contract in most cases
- Time, distance and deductible options
- Honoured by Lincoln and Ford Retailers throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Vehicle serviced by factory-trained Technicians using approved parts
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance and rental vehicle benefits
WHO PAYS FOR WARRANTY REPAIRS?
DO I GET A WARRANTY ON A WARRANTY REPAIR?
CAN AN ORDINARY GARAGE DO WARRANTY REPAIRS?
WHY DID MY LINCOLN RETAILER REFER ME TO ANOTHER RETAILER?
HOW LONG WILL A WARRANTY REPAIR TAKE?
A reasonable time must be allowed to perform a repair after taking your vehicle to the retailer. Repairs will be made using Lincoln or Motorcraft® Parts, or remanufactured or other parts that are authorized by Lincoln.
All warranties and Lincoln Protect are backed by the Lincoln Motor Company. Please note that The Lincoln Motor Company is a registered business name of Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited.
Contact us for assistance
Concierge and Roadside Assistance