WHEN DOES THE LIMITED WARRANTY BEGIN?
Where can I download a manual for older models?
WHAT IS COVERED BY MY NEW VEHICLE LIMITED WARRANTY?
Warranty coverage by Time (months)/Distance Travelled (km), whichever comes first
- Basic - 4 years/80,000 km
- Corrosion (perforation only) - 5 years/Unlimited
- Powertrain - 6 years/110,000 km
- Safety Restraint System - 5 years/100,000 km
- Defect Performance - 4 years/80,000 km
- Certain Emission Parts - 8 years/130,000 km
- Hybrid Unique Components - 8 years/160,000 km
CAN I PURCHASE ADDITIONAL WARRANTY COVERAGE?
Yes. Whether your New Vehicle Limited Warranty is nearing expiration, or has expired altogether, a Lincoln Protect Plan can save you unexpected repair bills with additional coverage of many vehicle components.
- Plans are 100% transferrable
- May be included in your finance contract in most cases
- Time, distance and deductible options
- Honoured by Lincoln and Ford Dealers throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Vehicle serviced by factory-trained Technicians using approved parts
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance and rental vehicle benefits
WHO PAYS FOR WARRANTY REPAIRS?
DO I GET A WARRANTY ON A WARRANTY REPAIR?
CAN AN ORDINARY GARAGE DO WARRANTY REPAIRS?
WHY DID MY LINCOLN DEALER REFER ME TO ANOTHER DEALER?
HOW LONG WILL A WARRANTY REPAIR TAKE?
A reasonable time must be allowed to perform a repair after taking your vehicle to the dealership. Repairs will be made using Lincoln or Motorcraft® Parts, or remanufactured or other parts that are authorized by Lincoln.
All warranties and Lincoln Protect are backed by the Lincoln Motor Company. Please note that The Lincoln Motor Company is a registered business name of Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited.
Contact us for assistance
Concierge and Roadside Assistance