WORLD-CLASS CLIENT SERVICE
Lincoln Concierge offers 24/7 support, including roadside assistance, complimentary pickup and delivery*, and a loaner Lincoln vehicle when yours needs to be serviced.
Customer Support and FAQs
- What options do I have to make my regular vehicle payment?
- How can I get an interest paid letter?
- How do I change my payment due date?
- How do I enroll, change or cancel AutoDebit (recurring automatic payment withdrawals) for my Lincoln Automotive Financial Services account?
- What can I do if I am unable to pay my bill?
- Am I able to make a payment over the phone?
- Can I make a payment for my loan using a credit card?
- What payment frequency options do I have for my auto loan?
- What happens if I overpaid my monthly/bi-weekly payment?
- Can I defer/extend a payment on my account?
- Why am I showing due for two payments?
- I would like to pay off my retail Lincoln Financial Services account in full, what payment options are available, and what is the process?
- Can I make a lump sum payment towards the principle on my retail account?
- I am waiting for a refund. Is it possible to refund me directly into my bank account?
- Can I prepay my account?
- How can I see how much interest I paid last year?
- What is my payoff amount on my Lincoln Automotive Financial Services account?
- How can I obtain a release of interest letter (lien release letter)?
- How can I obtain a payoff letter or documents confirming that my account has been paid-in-full?
- Where can I mail my Lincoln Automotive Financial Services payment/payoff?
- What happens if I paid off my Lincoln Automotive Financial Services account and I overpaid?
- How do I pay off my Lincoln Automotive Lease account?
- How do I prepare for lease-end?
- Where do I find information on my lease-end options, including my lease purchase price?
- What is my kilometer limit/allowance on my leased vehicle?
- How do I purchase my leased vehicle?
- Can I end my lease early?
- How can I avoid additional charges at lease end?
- Is the lease purchase price negotiable?
- What are the insurance requirements of my leased vehicle?
- What are the charges for excess kilometres on my lease?
- How can I transfer my vehicle and account obligations to someone else?
- I did not receive my statement. How can I get a duplicate statement?
- I am I currently the buyer/lessee or co-buyer/co-lessee on my contract. I would like to reverse the names on the contract, what is the process?
- Where can I find my account number?
- I purchased an extended warranty and would like to cancel it. What is the process?
- How do I add my new vehicle to my existing online account?
- How do I update my account information (address, phone number, email)?
- How do I create an online account?
- How do I get a statement showing the payment history on my account (Statement of Account)?
- How do I send documents to Lincoln Automotive Financial Services?
- How do I reset my password to sign in?
- How do I change my name on my Lincoln Financial Automotive account?
- How can I switch from paper to electronic statements (or from electronic to paper statements)?
- Can I get a credit reference letter for my current Lincoln Automotive Financial account?
- I purchased life/disability insurance and would like to cancel. What is the process?
- Who can I contact about my credit decision?
- Am I able to finance modifications to my vehicle?
- What information do I need to apply for credit online?
- Can I finance or lease a vehicle for someone else?
- Am I able to finance additional warranties and/or protection and insurance products on my auto loan?
- Why was my credit application not approved?
- How do I retrieve my credit decision after applying online?
- How do I apply for credit online?
- I was approved for credit online. Is my approval valid at any Lincoln retailer?
- I still owe money on a prior car loan. How will this impact my credit application?
- Does Lincoln Automotive Financial Services offer any special financing programs or incentives?
- There is a co-buyer on my Lincoln Financial Services account, or I am the co-buyer on a Lincoln Financial Services account. Does the payment history for the account get reported on the co-buyer's credit bureau?
- Can I be pre-approved for credit?
- Can a third party access and/or administer my Lincoln Financial Services account on my behalf?
- My vehicle has been declared a Total Loss by my insurance company. What should I do?
- Can I lower my monthly payment?
- A Lincoln Financial Services account holder has recently passed away. What should I do?
- I have a question regarding an erroneous Lincoln Financial Services account that is reporting on my credit bureau. Who can I contact?
- I have questions regarding my vehicle. How can I contact Lincoln Automotive Canada?
Need More Help? Contact Us.
Speak to a customer service representative or use our 24-hour automated support. For automated support, have your account number ready.
For the hearing or speech-Impaired:
Please contact the Operator Relay Service by dialling 711.
Fill out this secure form and a representative will reply within 24-48 hours.
Customer support hours: Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m - 7 p.m. (CST) Friday: 8 a.m - 6 p.m (CST) Saturday : 8 a.m - 2 p.m. (CST) Sunday : Closed