HELP IS ONLY A CALL AWAY, 24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR.
Roadside assistance offers you peace of mind
Wherever you may be in Canada or the Continental United States,
our Roadside Assistance Representatives will be there to ensure you receive quick and efficient service 24
hours a day, 365 days a year.
Contact us 24/7: 1-844-665-2007
- Road Service (labour performed at disablement site)
- Service Calls (delivery of up to 10 litres of fuel or battery boost)
- Towing of your disabled vehicle to your selling Lincoln dealer if within 160 km or the closest Lincoln, Ford-Lincoln or Ford dealership (one tow per disablement).
Items excluded from coverage
- Parts, tire repairs, rental of towing equipment, storage fees, or any labour performed at a garage or service station
- Parts involved in lock-out service
- Assistance from private citizens
- Lincoln Roadside Assistance coverage is not a warranty, but a service provided to you by Lincoln to minimize any unforeseen vehicle operation inconvenience. All service operators providing service are independent contractors and are not employees of Lincoln. Therefore, Lincoln Roadside Assistance does not assume any liability for any loss or damage to your vehicle or your personal property resulting from the rendering of such service.
- Any loss or damage is the sole responsibility of the servicing facility and should be reported to the proprietor of the facility and your own insurance company within 24 hours and prior to any repairs being carried out.
Emergency lock-out service
Should your vehicle become disabled due to collision or mechanical breakdown while you are more than 160 km from your residence, we may reimburse you up to $1,000 (in total), for the following reasonable emergency expenses (when not covered by insurance):
- Covered Expenses
- Local lodging and meals
- Vehicle rentals from bona fide rental agencies (excludes gas expense)
- Commercial transportation to your destination, and return trip after repairs are completed
Coverage period is the lesser of: date of vehicle disablement up to three (3) days in total, or the time at which your vehicle is repaired.
HOW TO SUBMIT A CLAIM
To receive an emergency road and tow service reimbursement, or emergency travel expense reimbursement you must file your claim no more than twenty (20) days after the occurrence. Fill out the Claim Form and send to the address below.
Lincoln Roadside Assistance Headquarters
P.O. Box 2000, Oakville, ON L6K 1C8
Complete the Customer Claim Form. Please include all original receipts and details of the event. This will facilitate prompt handling and reimbursement of your claim. Or contact your Lincoln Special Adviser.