SET UP YOUR LINCOLN WAY™ APP92
Lincoln Way™ is compatible with all Lincoln vehicles equipped with Lincoln Connect™112. Here’s how to get started:
1. DOWNLOAD LINCOLN WAY™ APP92
2. CREATE ACCOUNT OR LOG IN
3. ADD LINCOLN CONNECT-EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- Add a vehicle to Lincoln Way by scanning the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) barcode, and then assigning a vehicle nickname
- You can also manually type in your VIN to add the vehicle
4. ACTIVATE LINCOLN CONNECT-EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- To begin the activation process, simply press Activate Vehicle on the Home screen and follow the steps to continue the process In-Vehicle
- Start the vehicle and touch Allow on the in-vehicle touchscreen pop-up. This enables access to remote features and vehicle location
NAVIGATING YOUR LINCOLN WAY™ APP
Home gives you a convenient starting point to move through the day. The Home feature can help you:
- Access complimentary Lincoln Pickup & Delivery100
- Quickly and directly access Operate, such as lock, unlock, start engine and schedule start (requires Lincoln Connect™ modem activation)
Help is a virtual personal assistant for mobility. This feature connects you to:
- Self-help — find answers to questions, learn more about your vehicle and get more information about Lincoln Way™ enhancements.
- Chat/Call— improved chat experience while keeping the ability to call a Concierge.
- Roadside Assistance95 — ability to call 24/7 directly from the app
The Help button is located inside the More menu....less
PHONE AS A KEY™ WITH LINCOLN WAY™ APP
KEYLESS ENTRY IS JUST AN OPENING ACT
Lincoln’s Phone As A Key83 delivers all of the functionality of a traditional key fob — including keyless door lock and unlock, push button start, trunk release, temporary valet codes, and more.
1. Navigate to the bottom of your Lincoln Way app Vehicle Details screen to “Phone As A Key” and select “Setup Required”. An alternative is to select the “key” controls button at the top of the home screen to start Phone as a Key setup.
2. Create and/or log in with a username and passcode if you haven’t already done so
3. Give your virtual key a name
Your virtual key fob will then be downloaded to your Lincoln Way app....less