FAQs Home > Lease > What are the insurance...

What are the insurance requirements for my leased vehicle?

Your insurance policy must name Canadian Road Management Company as one of the following:
- Loss payee 
- Lessor 
- Owner
- Named Insured
- Lienholder
- Additional Named Insured 

Your insurance policy must include a Permission to Rent or Lease Endorsement. Your insurance coverage must also consist of:
- Third-Party Liability - $1 million minimum
- Collision All Perils and Comprehensive with deductible up to $1,000 at Lincoln Automotive Financial Services

Helpful links
  • Visit the Lease page to find lease end options that fit your needs.
  • Sign in to Account Manager
  • Couldn't find the answer to your question? Contact us for more information.